In accordance with the field work and office work the specialists implement different types of cartographic work:
- topographic mapping, making site plans;
- image processing and analysis;
- map compilation and circulation of any formats and thematic content (geological, geomorphological, soil cover, landscapes, impact, ecological restrictions and others);
- creation of databases and geographical information systems (GIS) for various purposes (environmental monitoring and control, land management, protection of environment, agriculture and others);
- compilation of pollutant dispersion maps, regarding the atmosphere, water, soil cover and geological environment.